Anda Poha - Very early morning breakfast

It's 4am in the morning.. and I am tired because I haven't slept in days.. and the baby is still crying in her sleep.. she's on my shoulder.. and I have to do everything with my right hand.. while I support her with my left hand... I am hungry too.. because what I ate last night has been digested due to all the walking & strolling with the baby...Yes, all in one night...

I remembered that we had some left over poha from last evening.. and all I wanted to do was to heat up & eat that.. but where's the fun in it... and its 4am... & I'm thinking.. if I have this.. it better be worth it... so.. I decided to make anda poha with the left overs...



What I had...

  • Poha (left over from last evening).... I am sure we can use the MTR ready-to-eat poha as well..and it will work just fine..
  • 1 egg
  • salt & pepper
Process....
  • Heat oil & crack the egg directly.. (remember I have only one hand at this time at my disposal for cooking)
  • sprinkle salt & pepper
  • scramble the egg
  • add the poha.. give it a good mix & done !!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten Free Almond Flour Mango Cake

Chicken Patra Poda

Chicken Besara