Microwave Coffee Cake

 So lunch is over, we had left overs. Breakfast was super boring as well. I can't remember what we had. I am wondering if I did justice to my heart by not loving what I ate? I know, I should always love what I eat else it will not do any good to my stomach. It is definitely not doing any good to my heart today. 

So I get up & scour up the social media for quick dessert inspirations. I remembered seeing an Eggless version of a Coffee Cake & had wondered what that'd be like. So here I am, all ready to go with that recipe from a Food Blogger who makes yummy looking Vegetarian food. 

No Eggs - 2 mins recipe




What I used (Measurements are for 1 mug cake)

  • 2 tbsp AP flour
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 baking powder
  • 2 tbsp Milk
  • 1 tsp vegetable oil
  • Topping Ingredients
    • 1/2 tsp brown sugar 
    • 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
  • MW safe ramekins or MW safe coffee mugs

Process is super simple --> Mix everything except for the topping ingredients in a ramekin until everything is combined evenly & nicely.
Sprinkle the topping ingredients on the top (duh)
MW on high for 1 minute
Let it sit for 2 minutes before enjoying it with HOT COFFEE !!!


Enjoy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten Free Almond Flour Mango Cake

Chicken Patra Poda

Chicken Besara